Welcome To "Write Me"!

(at Disneyland - 2017)

Hi, everyone! I'm Kaitie, aka WriteKait -on Instagram. Literally, you can find me on Instagram as @WriteKait and this picture I'm using here is my current profile picture.

I've been meaning to make a "pen pal"/"creative" blog for some time now, but as always- make plans and then outer forces make life BUSY! Since March, my life has been nonstop going and so I have to keep moving and going along with it. It's just now started to get quiet and slow down, so I'm able to make time for this sort of hobby. I plan to update my other blogs soon!

What this blog is about:
Well, I've been on a journey with pen pals, paper crafts, reading, writing, and planning for about a year and half now. I decided to put all of these things into 1 blog, as it would be easiest to categorize them here and for everyone who has similar interests to see them all in one place. Occasionally, you will see other relate-able interests like: tea, travels, collecting, etc.

My main posts and my quick posts will always be on Instagram and I encourage you to follow me on there if you want the most updates! This blog is more for subjects and items that I want to give more detail about and reviews. I find it really hard to post long paragraphs of text on Instagram over my phone, and quite honestly, I don't feel like many people are on Instagram to read all of that anyway.

Thank you for stopping by! Comments are always welcome! Remember you can follow me on Instagram at: @WriteKait

Comments

Popular Posts